WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE BOOKING
Here are some guidelines to make sure that you and others enjoy the best possible experience when visiting Tribe.
- In consideration for other guests we request that all phones, iPads and other electronic devices be kept silent.
- All new guests must have an initial style consultation and allergy test at least 24 hours before they are able to book a colour service.
- In order to maintain a calm and relaxing atmosphere, we have a policy of no Children under 12 in the salon.
- We respectfully ask that you arrive promptly for your appointment to avoid changes/ shortening of your service.
- Due to limited seating, we kindly request that guests do not bring friends, relatives or children in to wait for them whilst having their hair service.
DO YOU OFFER REFUNDS?
As a general rule we do not give refunds on hair services. If you are unhappy with your hair, we will do everything we can to correct it.
We will refund products with the presentation of the receipt. If you have used the product but feel that what you have purchased is unsuitable, we will be able to swap it for something that is more suitable.
DO YOU HAVE PARKING?
You can park outside the Chislehurst salon using the pay and display for a maximum of 2 hours before you will have to renew your ticket.
If your appointment or visit to the high street is likely to take longer than 2 hours, we advise that you park in the Hornbrook House car park at the top of the high street.
You can pay for parking by using the Ringo App. High Street Location number: 6077 | Hornbrook house Location number: 26222
The nearest street parking is on Brommels Road, Clapham which has Pay & Display machines. It’s often quite difficult to find a space so if you’re driving you should allow plenty of time.
We recommend using public transport to visit us. Our salon is a 60 second walk from Clapham Common tube station (Northern Line).
WHY DON'T YOU ALLOW CHILDREN UNDER 12?
We aim to create a calm and stress relieving atmosphere where guest can relax in a tranquil environment and get away from the pressures of every day life.
It’s for this reason that Tribe salons are not able to provide services for Children under 12 years old.
For Children of 12 – 16 we offer a standard 45 Minute appointment with selected Stylists that can be booked Monday – Friday between 9am – 6pm.
WHY DO I NEED A COLOUR ALLERGY TEST? I'VE HAD COLOUR BEFORE..
Your health and wellbeing is a priority. Some people already have or can develop an allergic reaction to hair colour products which can result in hospitalisation.
This precautionary measure helps ensure that we can safely apply Aveda colour to your hair without risk of a reaction.
DO YOU OFFER FREE HAIR ADVICE?
We think it’s important that you can get to know our team and gain some valuable advice before deciding whether we are the right fit for you.
We welcome you to book in for complimentary chat with one of our Stylists. There’s no obligation to book an appointment with us.